As an exercise for my class I had to simulate the movement of the tail of a fox. And since I like modeling I also did the rest of the fox too hehe. Later I'll get an image of the fox from the front so it can be seen better (don't expect something awesome). Next is the video that turned as a result from the exercise. To be honest it was harder than I expected the sincrozination so the movement would be continuos. Which you can really appreciate if you see it on a loop.
Edit: Adding the image that I talked about. And uploaded a newer version of the fox after class. The difference it not much, but seems to be looking a bit better.

Edit 2: Uploaded the video to get a better look at the tail in a loop :)
PS: You notice how bad you are when you try to move things with the middle button of the mouse instead of the common right button.
Muy buen trabajo Ani, te quedo re bien el smooth skin! Congrats! Un paso más hacia Poxar... :)
ReplyDelete